Leap Motion Drawing
A little Processing app to draw with the Leap Motion.
Cooked during the HardWareHackLab meetups by Volumetric.
Note it's very rough, doesn't do much, but fun to play with.
How to use
(You will need Java 8.0 installed)
Start the app and put one finger above the controller. Start drawing.
Press "c" to start a new drawing.
No way to save the drawing (just take a screeshot).
Using 2 hands will draw in a weird way (not intended, not sure it's a bug though ;) )
How to modify
- Have Processing 3 installed
- Clone the repository in your sketchbook folder.
git clone https://github.com/xuv/leapmotion_drawing.git
- This sketch uses the Leap Motion for Processing library from Darius Morawiec, so you won't be able to install it using the Add Library... menu from the Processing IDE. Just download the archive and unzip it into your
- Open Processing, modify and run the sketch
- Author: Julien Deswaef
- License: Free Art License 1.3